Sunday, January 07, 2007

Picture This with Barney!

Low Skills in High Places


Al's been playing about with our Blogg but trying to fit in a full-time job ('big mistake, but a bird in a hand .... etc') and being a devoted husband and family man at the same time. I keep asking him - what does he REALLY value in life. He sort of grins weakly and shrugs his shoulders. Anyway, he's not doing me any favours!

Meanwhile, having finally (he says!!!) cracked it (Blogger), he lost the last batch of photos. So this little "Interlude" is by way of adding some illustration - a little bit of colour to our story.

2 comments:

Wilf said...

I like your pics, Barney - great idea- although the link refused to take me anywhere!
Addy

Barney Gulliver said...

Thanks Addy!
Zut (that's French, you know)! I'm going to have to get back to my "Blogg Ghuru" to sort this little teaser out!

Barney